Why Hire a Certified Aquascape Contractor?
Certified Aquascape Contractors are the most qualified and informed pond installers in the water gardening industry. All CACs are required to attend continual training and education seminars and maintain a proven record of outstanding work and dedicated customer service and support. You can count on your CAC to provide professional, dependable service to install a beautiful water feature that brings hours of enjoyment for you and your family.
Contact Domina's Agway, your local Certified Aquascape Contractors, about your next water feature project. We professionally install low maintenance Ponds, Water Gardens, Koi Ponds, Ecosystem Ponds, Lifestyle Ponds, Natural Ponds, Patio Ponds, Fish Ponds, & Goldfish Ponds.
Why Hire a Certified Aquascape Contractor
Our staff will make sure that everything exceeds your expectations, so that you can share memories for years to come.
It's moments like this next to your pond, that you never think of before you had a pond, now you live for them!
From our family to yours... thank you for choosing Domina's Agway.
Aquascape Ecosystems & Ecosystem Ponds
Aquascape Ecosystems installed by Domina's Agway can be easy to understand if you have a good grasp of what components go into a basic, functioning ecosystem.If you are considering an ecosystem pond for your yard, you can trust in a Certified Aquascape Contractor at Domina's Agway to get the job done right the first time.
An ecosystem pond works with Mother Nature to provide food, shelter, and safety to the wildlife around it. It also provides you with an all-natural, low-maintenance piece of paradise. It's important to remember, however, that every piece of the ecosystem puzzle must be present in order for a true ecosystem to be in place. Eliminate one of these elements and you've got an unbalanced ecosystem that won't be so low-maintenance anymore.
Listed below are the things you'll need to get your ecosystem pond fired up:
- 11 x 16 Aquascape Ecosystem Pond Installation ( EPDM Rubber Liner Installation )
- Circulation System is really just a fancy way of saying "pumps and plumbing." The proper size pump and pipe diameter are extremely important for the aesthetics of a water feature. More importantly, an efficient circulation system keeps the water moving and provides the necessary oxygen levels for healthy fish and plants.
- Proper Filtration System includes the use of both a Biological and a Mechanical filter. A biological filter provides surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize and remove excess nutrients from the water. A mechanical filter will not only pre-filter the water and house the pump; it will also skim debris from the water's surface to prevent the accumulation of organic materials on the pond floor.
- 11 x 16 Aquascape Ecosystem Pond Installation ( Boulder and Gravel Installation )
- Fish are an integral part of any ecosystem. Unfortunately, fish are often seen as creating a maintenance nightmare. Contrary to popular belief, fish will actually reduce pond maintenance, as they graze on string algae and bottom feed from the pond floor.
- Rocks, Gravel, and Bacteria have been a controversial element in the hobby for many years. Many enthusiasts have steered away from rocks and gravel out of fear that their system will become a maintenance nightmare. On the contrary, rocks and gravel will not only make your pond look more natural, they will also protect pond liners from UV light degradation and they provide tremendous surface area for beneficial bacteria to break down excess nutrients in the water and dissolved organic debris on the pond floor.
- Aquatic Plants are Mother Nature's true filters. Plants are great for adding character to a pond by providing color and texture, but from a filtration perspective, they're second to none. Thriving from the excess nutrients in a pond and depriving algae of its food source, the aquatic plants in a water garden, given proper coverage, are critical for the overall health of the ecosystem.
Having all these things in place makes all the difference in the health and success of your water garden. Use them and work with Mother Nature, not against her, for a chemical-free wonderland of water! The truth is that most people opt for the ecosystem way of water gardening because it's easier and it just makes sense. A low-maintenance ecosystem pond provides you with more free time to enjoy friends and family while gathered around your pond, of course!
If you don't want the hassle of doing it yourself, and want it professionally installed, contact Domina's Agway in Portsmouth, RI!
Certified Aquascape Contractors are capable of building some of the world's most beautiful backyards! These backyards are absolutely gorgeous, and encompass a fourth dimension at night when they come alive with led pond lighting, so if you're considering an ecosystem pond....don't forget to ask about the lights!
Maybe.... You're a contractor and you're looking to expand your knowledge of building ponds. There is no greater knowledge gained then to become a certified Aquascape Contractor. Our contractor network has some of the best water feature designers and builders based primarily in the United States, & Canada, but...we even have contractors in Bermuda, Turkey, Ireland, & Australia!
Certified Aquascape Contractors build some the most beautiful ponds and water gardens on the planet! What can we say, being a CAC ourselves at Domina's Agway...we're sort of biased!
Thank You... For reading through our note on Ponds, we hope that we have peaked your interest enough to contact us at Domina's Agway in Portsmouth, RI to help you!
CAC (Certified Aquascape Contractor) group "Advanced Build a Pond Day", in St. Charles Illinois. Being a CAC means being dedicated to "Ponds Done Right...Customers Served Right!"