Why Harvest Rain Water?
The earth is known as the Blue Planet for a reason, it's no surprise that water is a dominant part of our everyday lives. The worlds current challenge is to improve the planet's water quality and then maintain clean and healthy water that supports all life forms in our diverse environment.
Capturing and reusing rainwater makes dollars and "sense"
- Reduce water bills including city storm sewer charges
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Avoid strict watering schedules
Better for your landscape than municipally treated water
- Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
- Using rainwater to irrigate will reduce fertilizer use
- No chemicals have been added to rainwater
How Can You Reuse Rainwater Using Aquascape's RainXchange?
- Landscape irrigation for your lawn and flowerbeds
- Washing your car, patio or deck
- Topping off water features, swimming pools and hot tubs
- Protect property from wildfires
- Toilet and laundry
- Water supply
Benefits of a Rainwater Harvesting System
- Clean, Filtered Water Storage: While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RainXchange System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria.
- The RainXchange System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape.
- Locating and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
- Creates a Wildlife Habitat because the water stored in the RainXchange System is constantly moving and being aerated, it becomes a sanctuary for wildlife.
- Water Feature Lifestyle: enhanced landscaping improves property value and water features provide soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today's busy world.
- Environmental Conservation: capturing rainwater to operate the water feature creates true self-sustainability, drastically reducing the need for chemically-treated traditional water sources.
Need more information? Download a PDF of the full Rainwater Harvesting products and solutions guide.
View Brochure Here